Chow mein are stir-fried noodles.The dish is popular throughout the Chinese diaspora and appears on the menus of Chinese restaurants. It is particularly popular in the United States, Britain, Nepal and India.
- Chicken Breast
- Flat Iron Steak
- Spring Onions(Diced)
- Green Pepper(Julliened)
- Red Onions(Diced)
- 2 tblspoons tomato paste
- 1 tea spoon red chilli flakes
- 2 tea spoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 bouillon cubes
- 1 tblspn soy sauce
- 2 tbl spoons Vegetable oil
- 1In a wok or pan saute chicken,beef, garlic and ginger in oil on medium heat.
- 2Add tomato paste, red chili flakes, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, boullion cubes, ketchup and red chili sauce. Saute for 4 mins.
- 3Pour in vegetables and soy sauce. Pour very little water and allow to cook for 5 minutes or more till the vegetables are half cooked.
- 4Toss in spaghetti. Stir thoroughly and allow to fry for 2 mins. Serve hot!!!